PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IT IS REQUIRED TO READ AND ACCEPT THESE RULES
Remèdes anciens can hold information about you like: name, email, phone, birthday, city or even address. This information was provided by site users via the site registration form or via the contact form.
The Remèdes anciens site is not responsible for the accuracy of the information posted by users. Some of the information posted through the registration form such as: name, city, ... may be public in the member sections of the site, generally in the product comment sections where the user's name and city appear.
Remèdes anciens provides support for users to modify data and even permanently delete user accounts.
The "definitive deletion of the user account" can be done directly from the site, by accessing the "Account deletion request" link in the "profile page" or "my account".
Purposes of requesting information considered as personal:
- name: only to identify site members and display it in sections such as site reviews, author articles
- phone: generally not mandatory, is not displayed on the site, used only to contact a user if applicable.
- email: used only for site purposes such as: registration, password recovery, confirmation emails, subscription to newsletters of the site
- birthday: Generally used to send messages with "Happy Birthday"
- city: in the case of comments, publishing articles, add the author and the city to that page
Remèdes anciens contains a "Google Analytics" script to help you get statistics on site traffic. These statistics do not record data like: name, phone, email, ...
Remèdes anciens may contain on certain pages advertising banners provided by "Google Adsense". These banners are not managed directly by us and can be displayed depending on your domains of interest, using cookies. The displayed banners have nothing to do with the personal information provided by you when filing.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, with the subsequent modifications and completions, Remèdes anciens processes the personal data in compliance with the legal requirements and under conditions that ensure the security, the confidentiality and the observance of the rights targeted persons.
By Personal Data we understand any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying.
Storage is the storage of any personal data collected on any support.
The processing of personal data by Remèdes anciens is done in accordance with the following principles:
- Legality. The processing of personal data is done under and in accordance with legal provisions;
- Well-determined goal. Any processing of personal data is done for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and subsequently processed;
- Consent of the person concerned. Any processing of personal data, with the exception of processing involving data in the categories strictly mentioned in Law 677/2001, may only be carried out if the data subject has expressly and unequivocally consented to that processing;
- Information. Individuals are aware of the fact that personal data will be processed;
- Protect targeted people. The rights of data subjects are: the right to be informed, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to appeal to justice.
- Security. Personal data security measures are set up to ensure an adequate level of security of processed personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, you have the following rights: to be informed, to have access to data, to intervene on data, to oppose, not to be subject to an individual decision, to address the law.
By accepting this consent form you acknowledge that you have been informed that your personal data is to be stored, processed and used under the terms of the law and that you agree that such Personal Data be processed and used within the limits specified , for as long as your laws are in force, and your Remèdes anciens personal data rights.